Visit the third largest country in the world and discover Canada with Helicopter a helicopter flight. Whether the Niagara Falls or take sightseeing flights along the vast forests, rivers, lakes, forests and mountains and visit the most beautiful national parks in the country or the island of Newfoundland, which is located at the Atlantic Ocean.
Our helicopter fights at a glance:
- Sightseeing flight & lunch in the Skylon Tower at Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls scenic flights at 10 minute flight time
- Tremblant Resort scenic flights
- City flight over Montreal - Olympic Stadium, city center, Mount Royal and other sights
- Comox glacier flight
- Toronto city tour, city center, CN Tower, Casa Loma, High Park and the beautiful waterfront. High Park, Humber Bay and the Lake Ontario waterfront and Casa Loma.
- Thousand Islands and Boldt Castle Scenic Flight- Alexandria Bay, St. Lawrence River, Thousand Islands Bridge and more viewpoints
- Squamish Explorer Flightseeing Tour
- Helicopter tour over the Niagara Falls
The way to and back from the falls is particularly beautiful. You will see the Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara River as it later reaches its final destination - the falls and you have the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls in front of you. Take photos of the Rainbow Bridge, Aero Car and the gigantic power plant until we reach the Skylon Tower. Visiting the waterfalls is one of the biggest attractions in this country! You have the best view from the Canadian side and not from the USA!
Canada - Helicopter Flights in Northern North America - Cargo, Tours & Rides
Population: 36.3 million people
Toronto - 4.5 million residents
Montreal - 3.4 million inhabitants
Vancouver - 2 million residents
Calgary - 1 million residents
Quebec - half a million people
Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Prime Minister: Justin Pierre James Trudeau
Type of the Government: Confederation with parliamentary democracy
Geography and Location: Northern North America
Area: 9.9 million km² - third largest country in the world
Climate: Arctic in the north of the country - according to the climate in the south of the country to subarctic
Ethnic groups: British descent (28%), French descent (23%), Italian descent (3%), aboriginal peoples (2%), plus significant minorities of German, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Polish and Chinese.
- Catholic (45%)
- Protestant (36%)
- English 59.3%, French 23.2% and other second languages
- Natural resources: wildlife, coal, petroleum, natural gas, hydropower. Iron ore, nickel, zinc, copper, gold, lead, molybdenum, potash, silver, fish, timber and more.
Agriculture products: Fruits, vegetables; dairy products; forest products; fish, wheat, barley, oilseed, tobacco and more.
Industries: petroleum, transportation equipment, chemicals, unprocessed and processed minerals, paper and prowood products and fish products.
Exports - Dodge, Corvette, Chrysler, GMC, crude petroleum, natural gas, electricity, chemicals, plastics, aluminium, motor vehicles, industrial machinery, aircraft, telecommunications equipment; fertilizers; timer and wood pulp.
Imports - durable consumer goods, commodities: machinery and equipment, electricity and motor vehicles and parts, crude oil and chemicals
Landmarks of the country:
- Niagara Falls
- Thousand Islands
- Nova Scotia
- Rocky Mountaineer
- Northern lights
- Baffin Island
- Yoho National Park
- Banff National Park
- Jasper National Park
- Johnstone Strait
- Newfoundland - island in the Atlantic Ocean
One of the greatest attractions in the country is without a doubt the Niagara Falls. We recommend helicopter flights in all seasons. You can take beautiful pictures in spring, when the snow has melted and the water masses have increased enormously. Please visit the falls within the week, as many tourists, often from the USA, visit Niagra Falls on weekends. From New York, many travel agencies offer weekend trips to Canada.
Newfoundland - French Terre-Neuve is an island and is located off the north east coast of North America in the Atlantic Ocean, it is a Canadian province.
Canada Cargo Flights - Large Cargo, Charter, small parcels or packages
We also transport cargo in the bellies of aircraft that offer scheduled passenger services, but also cargo in wide-body aircraft. It carries particularly time-sensitive and urgent shipments, including medical equipment or refrigerated vaccines, and urgent goods for the entire global economy. Our cargo helicopter flights help with the following missions:
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
- Fire extinguishing operations in the mountains
- animal transport
- Reconnaissance flights (pipeline)
- cargo shipping
- Urgent express transport
- Blasting rock avalanches
- Repairs of power lines
- hunting parties
- Delivery to construction sites
- Shipping of imported goods
- Shipping of export goods
- Hub: Canada - Asia - USA - Europe - Brasila - France - England - Germany
- Newfoundland transportation, shipping
Whether a gift voucher for the Niagara Falls or a voucher for a sightseeing flight over the National Parks - such gifts are always appreciated. Whether for an engagement, wedding anniversary or silver wedding anniversary - give love and attention with a gift voucher. These sightseeing flights as a gift will never be forgotten!
We look forward to your inquiry. We would be happy to make you a non-binding offer for helicopter flights in one of the most beautiful countries on earth.
Your Canada Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Kanada!