The land Israel has always been a gateway between Europe, Asia & Africa. With Helicopter Flight you can better understand the Western Wall in Jerusalem, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher or Al-Aqqsa Mosque from above. Soar over the beaches on the Red Sea, the Negev desert or the Dead Sea. Visit Tel Aviv or Haifa and the Garden of the Baha'i Religion. The Carmelite monastery Stella Maris with the Elija cave and a German colony are worth a visit!
Israel - Asia - Helicopter Flights, Tours, Rides and Cargo
Government: Unitary parliamentary republic
Flight time from Europe: 3-5 hours
Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS)
Time zone: CET +1
Official languages: Hebrew - Recognized languages: Arabic
Ethnic groups: 74.2% Jewish, 20.9% Arab, 4.8% other
Religion: 74.2% Judaism, 17.8% Islam, 2.0% Christianity, 1.6% Druze, 4.4% other
President of the country: Reuven Rivlin
Prime Minister: Benjamin Netanyahu
Area; 22,380 km² - occupied areas 6,831 km²
Number of inhabitants; 9,136,000
Population density: 399 - approx. 22 inhabitants per km²
Population development: plus 1.2%
Best travel time: between September and May
Landmarks of the country:
Jerusalem is the most important place of pilgrimage for Jews and Christians. The historic city is sacred to Christians, Jews and Muslims. The Dome of the Rock is the oldest surviving Islamic building. Besides its historical and religious importance, is she the capital of today's Israel. You should visit the old town, Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. The old town is about 1 square kilometer and was walled. It is central to Judaism, Christianity and Islam. In Islam, Jerusalem is said to be the place from which Muhammad went to heaven. The famous Western Wall is located in the Jewish Quarter and is the last remaining wall on the Jewish temple grounds. It is the holiest place in Judaism.
- Tel Aviv-Jaffa: Bauhaus-style building, White City architectural district, Beit Hatfutsot Museum, Eretz Israel Museum with an excavation site from the 12th century BC.
- Dead Sea: The Dead Sea is a natural wonder and thousands of tourists visit it every day. It is 400 meters below sea level. However, there are a few important bathing rules that you should adhere to. Number 1 is: never drink the sea water, because it is highly toxic to humans. After several gulps, a person can die from it. Take bathing shoes with you, as the salt crystals on the bank can cause injuries. Drink plenty of normal water and follow the bathing rules, which are:
- Never swim on your stomach
- do not drink sea water - TOXIC !!!
- don't fool around in the water
- drink plenty of natural water
- take bathing shoes with you
- do not roll yourself in the sea
Just enjoy the '' floating '' on the water, where you can even read a magazine or newspaper in peace. If you follow the bathing rules, you will enjoy your time at the Dead Sea.
- Negev desert: Eilat seaside resort, historic incense route, beautiful nature, but dry landscape with beautiful mountain ridges covers two thirds of the country's area. It runs to the Red Sea.
- Haifa: The Mediterranean city lies in the north of the country, the Carmelite monastery Stella Maris with the Elija cave, German colony, the city's landmark is the Baha'i garden. Shrine of Bab with the golden dome,
- Masada in the Negev desert: Herod's fortress, 960 Jews holed up successfully for many months from the 10th Roman Legion. The long time made many sick, but they didn't want to give up. At the end of the occupation, all Jews killed themselves.
- Church of the Nativity of Jesus: Christ is said to be born in Bethlehem, Church of Emperor Constantine
- Nazareth: Arab city with many sights of all three major religions from Palestine.
- Caesarea Maritima: ancient city in ancient Palestine, crusader city.
- Red Sea: Access is at the city of Eilat near Graet, the city is located on the southern tip of Israel in the south of the Negev desert. Israel's only access to the Red Sea. The coastline is approx. 12 km. When the weather is clear, the coasts of Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt can be admired. A paradise for divers!
The main airports in the country:
Tel Aviv-Jaffa (TLV), Eilat-Ramon (ETM), Beer Sheba (BEV), Ein Yahav (EIY), Elat (ETH), Haifa (HFA), Mitspeh Ramon (MIP), Ovda (VDA). Rosh Pina (RPN). Taba (TCP). Tel Aviv-Sde Dov (SDV). You can book helicopter flights at almost all airports!
Your loved ones will be delighted to receive a gift voucher for their vacation. Present a gift voucher for Christmas, wedding, birthday or engagement. No matter what the occasion - a gift voucher always brings joy.
Private Charter - Israel Helicopter Cargo flights
- Express goods
- Avalanche blasting
- hunting parties
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
- Sightseeing flights
- Delivery of oil islands
- Urgent express transports
- Delivery to construction sites
- animal transport
- Reconnaissance flights (checking a pipeline)
- Repairs of power lines
For further information or requests, please contact us. We would be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Israel Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge Israel und ganz Vorderasien!