Health Information - When travelling to South Africa International immunisation is not needed. Over the age of one, entering South within six days of leaving an infected country, you will need a yellow fever vaccination certificate. Should you travel or stay over in these infected areas. vaccination against the disease is necessary before travelling to South Africa.
Health – Media – Cape Town Helicopter in South Africa
In South Africa is Malaria for the most part under control.
Regions affected with Malaria are:
- Northern Province
- Northern Natal
By taking preventative medication, the risk of being infected with malaria is minimal. In above mentioned areas malaria tablets are needed, and not travelling to Cape Town or along the Garden Route.
Advisable precautions are long sleeved shirts, mosquito nets and a good insect repellent to be sprayed mainly in the evening. However your doctor is the best person to as for advise in this matter.
The Ritztrade Business Team works according to our corporate philosophy:
- Personalized Service
- Personalized Immigration Service
- We achieve trough high motivation the best possible results
- Transparency and all round information for our clients at any time
- During the entire immigration process you will receive personalised, professional care.
- Intensive teamwork with the client
- You will receive constant updates during the ongoing procedure
- All involved immigration agents are registered with the department of Home Affairs.
- We are well-known and have collected in many years valuable experience.
- We will be able to help you with any questions you may have regarding your immigration, your special lifestyle and wishes are also considered in your application. All matters with the department of Home Affairs, Consulates will all be handled by us.
Cape Town Weather and Climate (Temperature and Rainfall)
Cape Town enjoys mild winters and pleasant summers, mainly because of its unique position between 2 oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian ocean. Temperatures during December to February ranging from 15 to 27 degrees Celsius. During the winter month from June to August the average temperatures are between 7 to 20 degrees. Cape Town receives its rains mainly in the winter month.
Holiday season in Cape Town when most tourists visit, is from November to February. With 11 hours sunshine a day and its Mediterranean climate, explains why Cape Town has become a favoured site for foreign film and TV companies.
The Cape Town Helicopter Team