If you are visiting Greece, you should take Helicopter Flight at Mykonos. With Delos & the uninhabited island of Rinia, it is located in the southern part of Europe. The center of the island is the capital - the Chora - and has the same name. You will quickly find out that the island is easy to fall in love with.
Overview of our helicopter tours:
- Sightseeing flights to the neighboring islands
- Flight to Delos and views of the ruins of the UNESCO World Heritage
- Sightseeing flight island Tinos and Rinie
- Artist island Tinos
Mykonos - Europe - Helicopter Flights in Greece - Tours, Rides & Cargo
- Country: Greece
- Location: Europe - South Aegean
- Name of the island: Mykonos
- Capital of the island: Chora - is also called Mykonos
- Area of the island: 105,183 km²
- Number of inhabitants: 10,134
- Population density: 96.3 people per km²
City sights, night life and more
- Mykonos Town is more of a beautiful village with colorful balconies and white houses
- Little Venice - below the city is Little Venice. The houses date from the 18th century and the balconies overlook the Mediterranean Sea. They were built in the Venetian style. Many bars and restaurants await your visit. All hobby photographers get their money's worth, especially at sunset.
- Kato Mili windmills - the landmarks of the island are located on the hill Ano Mili
- Ano Mera - small village in the center of the island on a plateau. If you are looking for a real Greek tavern, you will find traditional restaurants here. A small shopping street invites you to stroll.
- Paraportiani Church: the Paraportiani Church is not far from the city. It dates from 1425 and can only be admired from the outside at the moment.
- Armenistis lighthouse - the architectural gem is the Armenistis lighthouse, which dates from the 19th century. In the summer it is difficult to climb the many stairs, but you are rewarded with a wonderful view of the island of Tinos. Especially nice for photographers when the day ends with glowing red light!
- Nightlife - many tourists visit the island because of the intact nightlife. Many bars and beach clubs definitely promise long nights. The most famous beach clubs are located below the city.
- Island hopping with a helicopter - island hopping is particularly worthwhile with the many islands in the area. Fly over the most beautiful beaches and explore lonely coastal regions from the air.
- Elia Beach: the beach of poets, thinkers and celebrities. The longest beach is ideal for families looking for peace and quiet!
- Paranga: nudist beach
- Agios Stefanos: the children's beach, as the sea does not drop deep.
- Psarou: exclusive beach for the rich and beautiful
- Ornos: the island's family beach with nice restaurants and cafes
- Paradise or Super Paradise Beach: the infamous party beaches
- Agios Ioannis: if you are looking for peace and quiet, you will find a quiet beach with the most beautiful view of the island of Delos. Great pictures of the sunset can be taken in the evening.
- Aegean Maritime Museum: It is located in the Tria Pigadia district of the city. Here you can admire historical ships. The entire exhibition has received several awards and is very worth seeing!
- Archaeological Museum: the highlight is a pithoi on which the oldest image of the Trojan horse is depicted. Further excavation finds from the necropolis of the necropolis on the island of Delos. Other finds from the island of Rinia such as artefacts with ancient amphorae, ceramic objects, jewellery, clay statues and tombstones. The time frame for these finds is around 5,000 years.
- Panagia Paraportiani Church: The most visited church in the country is located in Little Venice and is famous for its asymmetrical architecture. White facade with a first-class view of the Mediterranean Sea - a little dream!
Visit to the island of Delos – Helicopter Rides
With a short helicopter flight you can experience the neighbouring island with its beautiful coastal region. It has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The god Apollo and his brother Artemis were born on the island. For this reason, temples were made of marble. Here you can discover the most sacred places of worship from ancient Greece.
- Boni's Windmill - the 400 year old windmill is located not far from the city on a hill
- Best travel time: May, June, July, August to September
White houses, deep blue roofs and balconies in all colours. A gift voucher is the right present whether for a birthday, a passed exam, a golden wedding or an engagement. There are many more reasons to give away a Gift Voucher. We would be happy to advise you in the selection!
Mykonos Helicopter Cargo Flights:
- Reconnaissance flights (inspection of a pipeline)
- Repairs of power lines
- Help in case of natural disasters
- Private jet charter
- Air Charter Service
- Air Concierge
- Urgent express transport - express goods
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Delivery to construction sites
- Deletion processes in summer
- animal transport
No matter how you spend your vacation on the island - it will definitely be an unforgettable holiday experience! For further questions or requests, just contact to us.
Your Mykonos Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Griechenland, Mykonos und fast allen weiteren Inseln!