If you visit North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany, you should plan a helicopter flight in Cologne. The highlight of every sightseeing flight is without a doubt the Cologne Cathedral, which can be admired from a distance from the Rhine. Further sightseeing flights can be undertaken as far as Düsseldorf!
Our helicopter tours at a glance:
- Fly a helicopter yourself?
- Sightseeing flight around Cologne Cathedral
- Rhine bank flight
- City flight
- Fair flights
- Football stadium sightseeing flight - Cologne to Düsseldorf
Cologne - Germany - Helicopter Flights in Europe - Tours, Rides and Cargo
- Federal state: North Rhine-Westphalia
- Administrative district: Cologne
- City height: 53 m above sea level NHN
- Area of the state: 405.02 km²
- Number of inhabitants: 1,087,863
- Population density: 26.86 inhabitants per km²
- Structure of the city: 9 districts with 86 districts
- Airports: Cologne Bonn-Hangelar or Mönchengladbach airport
Sights of the city:
- Cologne Don with treasure chamber - 600 years of construction, only well trained tourists should dare to climb!
- South tower of Cologne Cathedral - for all athletes, a second tower with only 533 steps
- 12 other Romanesque churches can be visited.
- Hahnentorburg - city wall from the 13th century
- Eigelstein Torburg - medieval city gate
- Old market - year 922 - probably much older
- Rheinauhafen - peninsula in the Rhine
- Belgian Quarter - Brussels Square with numerous cafes, galleries and pubs,
- Hohenzollernring - suitable for all night owls - located between Aachenerstrasse and Hildeboldplatz.
- Melatenfriedhof - here you can get to know the Grim Reaper personally with a life-size sculpture.
- Cologne Zoo - lots of wild animals in one of the oldest zoos in Germany. Avoid visiting on weekends when there are many families with children.
- Botanical Garden - 12,000 species of plants from around the world. The visit is particularly worthwhile for botanists!
- Sculpture park - sculptures in the form of animals or cacti
- Rheinpark - interesting for all amateur photographers especially at sunset. Here you can relax and take beautiful pictures of the sunset with the cathedral in the evening.
- Museum Ludwig - located next to the cathedral. Very nice art museum
- Fragrance house 4711 - who doesn't know the name 4711 and the smell? Grandma or aunt would like to use the scented water in the past. Nowadays the fragrance is becoming modern again! Guided tours are offered on Saturday!
- Chocolate Museum - crush of all women and children, learn about the history of chocolate and its manufacture.
- Sports and Olympic Museum - if you've tried too much chocolate, you should visit the Sports and Olympic Museum.
- Triangle - skyscraper with beautiful views. You can take beautiful pictures on the roof terrace at a height of 103 meters.
- Time Ride - a cinematic journey through the history of the city
- Cable car - from the zoo over the Rhine to Cologne. A great opportunity, especially with children, but only 7 minutes!
- Boat trip on the Rhine - a great idea when the sun is shining, you will find providers near the old town towards the Rhine!
- Breweries - the beer tradition is very old and the famous Kölsch can only be called that if it was brewed here!
- Cologne Carnival - starts every year on November 11th. at 11.11 a.m. The Carnival Monday Zug attracts a million spectators every year.
Gift vouchers - value vouchers
Whether for a passed exam, a silver or gold wedding, an engagement or a wedding gift. There are many reasons for a gift certificate. We would be happy to advise you on the selection.
Cologne Bonn Airport - Cargo Flights - our areas of application:
Our cargo flights can have different motivations. If you need urgent spare parts for a ship on the Rhine or would like to have an embankment secured. We are at your side with words and deeds and try to solve your transport problems. Here are a few examples of our cargo flights:
- Express goods
- Delivery to construction sites
- Sightseeing flights
- Extinguishing operations in summer
- animal transport
- Urgent express transports
- Avalanche blasting
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Reconnaissance flights (checking a pipeline)
- Repairs of power lines
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
Please contact us for further requests or information. We would be happy to provide you with a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Cologne Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Köln und Umgebung!