Anyone visiting Europe should also do a helicopter flight in Netherlands. Discover Amsterdam, The Hague or the North Sea and the beautiful coastal region. Some islands such as Texel, Vlieland, Terschelling, Ameland and Schiermonnikoog are nice places to visit. There are Dutch islands even in the Caribbean! Due to this peculiarity, the Dutch even have a border with France - through Sint Maarten in the Caribbean.
Overview of helicopter flights:
- City flights in Amsterdam
- idyllic canal flight
- North Sea coast scenic flight
- The Hague city flight
Netherlands - Europe - Helicopter Flights, Tours, Rides and Cargo
European Union: member
Seat of government: The Hague
Form of the state: Decentralized unitary state as an autonomous part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
System of government: Constitutional monarchy with a hereditary monarch at the head of the state
Head of State: King Willem-Alexander
Head of Government: Prime Minister Mark Rutte
Area of the country: 41,543 km²
Number of inhabitants: 17,290,688
Population density: 413 inhabitants per km²
Time difference: none
Language: Frisian, Dutch
Huge blooming tulip fields, historic windmills, lonely dike landscapes, dreamlike islands, delicious Gouda, tasty liquorice and thousands of bicycles - that is the Netherlands. The country is relatively small and with a helicopter flight of one hour you can reach the borders to Germany and Belgium or all islands.
Attractions - Overview of viewpoints:
- Rotterdam: Euro mast - observation tower with a great view of the port city of Rotterdam
- The Hague: SkyView de Pier - similar to Cape Town, the city of The Hague offers a 45-meter high Ferris wheel in the Scheveningen Pier. The special thing is that it is eight meters above the North Sea.
- The Hague Tower - The 135 meter high penthouse was inspired by the famous New York flat iron building and is at a higher than the Eiffel Tower restaurant in Paris (France)
Museums at a glance
- Amsterdam: Anne Frank House - you've probably heard of the names - the Anne Frank House. The museum tells the story of the Jewish girl who had to hide with her family from the Nazis during World War II. 165 idyllic canals,
- Van Gogh Museum - who doesn't know his pictures. - Cannabis Museum - all about the famous Hemp plant, discover the world of cannabis in the Hash marijuana & Hemp Museum. Here you can see a unique collection all about the cannabis plant.
Zaanse Schans - open-air museum, shows the historical legacy of a historical industrial area
Fortresses and castles
Naarden - North Holland - fortress in the district of Gooise Meren. Location: Dutch province of North Holland
Bourtange - inhabited former fortress - province of Groningen, two kilometres from the German-Dutch border. Definitely worth seeing!
Utrecht - Kasteel de Haar - extensive castle complex near the village of Haarzuilens
The Hague - Scheveningen district: Madurodam - miniature park
Cheese market - as the name suggests, you will find cheese with and without holes here. Young or old Gouda and everything a cheese heart desires!
Rotterdam: Kinderdijk - Worth seeing and small place. Located about 15 kilometers southeast of Rotterdam
Amsterdam (AMS), Eindhoven (EIN), Maastricht (MST), Den Helder (DHR), Groningen (GRQ),
Lelystad (LEY) and Rotterdam (RTM). Helicopter tours can be booked at all airports!
A voucher is always a special gift. Whether for a birthday, a gold or silver wedding, as an engagement gift or to pass an exam. Give away a helicopter flight over the roofs of Holland.Nederland Cargo Helicopter Flights - Logistics - Charter services & Charter Aircraft
Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Maastricht airports in particular have an increasing order situation on the national and international market and have developed into a central axis for many different freight companies in Europe. If you have problems loading cargo, we are happy to help. Whether water pipes for islands on the North Sea or the supply of high-rise buildings with air conditioning in Amsterdam, whether transporting a church bell in Eindhoven or loading containers in Rotterdam. We will be happy to advise you on all questions relating to cargo aircraft.
Here are our areas of responsibility:
- Repairs of power lines
- Delivery to construction sites
- animal transport
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Air freight charters
- Reconnaissance flights (inspection of a pipeline)
- Express goods - urgent express transports
- Extinguishing operations in summer
- Avalanche blasting
- automotive companies
- pharmaceutical companies
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
- Private flights or charter
- Delivery of oil platforms
- Repairs of power lines
If you have any further questions or requests, please contact us. We would be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Holland Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge oder Cargo Frachtgut in Holland!