Should you undertake a helicopter flight in Hungary, we hereby offer our services in Europe. Visit the capital Budapest. It has a special flair, great sights and with the Danube one of the big rivers. Often compared to Paris, it offers magnificent buildings that are beautiful. Discover historical cathedrals, beautiful castles, museums, bridges, monuments, bridges, but also curiosities shape the city.
Hungary - Helicopter Flights in Europe - Tours, Rides and Cargo
Language of the country: Hungarian
Member of the European Union: Member
Currency: Forint (HUF)
Form of state: Republic
System of government: Parliamentary system of government
Head of State: President János Áder
Head of Government: Prime Minister Viktor Orbán
Area of the country: 93,036 km²
Number of inhabitants: 9,772,756
Population density: 106 inhabitants per km²
Development of the population: plus 0.838 - approx. 3 people per year
Great rulers of Europe and many other personalities lived in the main city of the country. The city center is a long shopping mile on which buildings with beautiful facades are lined up and invite you to explore. Many memorials commemorate the persecution of the Jews and some museums deal with the topic so that the atrocities are never forgotten. Although Hungary is a member of the European Union, the country has not yet been able to adopt the euro as a currency. The local currency is the Hungarian Forint (HUF).
Sights of Budapest and the surrounding area:
- Parliament building
- Chain Bridge - The districts of Buda and Pest are separated by the river Danube and were reunited with the magnificent bridge!
- Fisherman's Bastion in Buda - was built by Frigyes Schulek from 1895 - 1902 and is a neo-Romanesque monument. It is located on the castle hill, where there used to be a fish market!
- Széchenyi thermal baths
- Lipótváros district - located on the right bank of the Danube, which is visited by many tourists.
- Heroes' Square
- St. Stephen's Basilica - located on Szent István tér in the Pest district and the largest church in the city.
- Opera house in the Pest district - magnificent building and interesting architecture.
- Gresham Palace: Art Nouveau palace
- Castle palace on Castle Hill - also called Budapest Castle, largest building in the Castle District.
- National Gallery: comprehensive collection of Hungarian art
- Belváros district - is located on the right bank of the Danube. Together with the castle district, it forms the historical centre of the city.
- Matthias Church
- Andrássy avenue
- Castle District - historic houses, monuments, nice cafes and the famous promenades of the Castle District. Visit Buda Castle, which is more like a palace. Today the Hungarian National Gallery and the Historical Museum are housed here. Put on good shoes, the cobblestones forbid high-heeled women's shoes!
- House of Terror - The Terror Háza is a historical museum designed as a memorial. It can be viewed at Andrássy út 60.
- Margaret Island - it is located between the towns of Buda and Pest. Short hikes in to the parks are recommended to reach the sights of the island. - Highlights are the ruins of a Dominican nunnery from the 13th century, a music fountain, a small zoo, as well as swimming pools and thermal baths. Concerts are often held on the island in the summer.
- Shoes on the banks of the Danube
- Balaton (Lake Balaton)
- Hévíz: health resort near Lake Balaton
- Szeged: the country's cultural capital
- Hollókő: Hungarian village was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visegrád: chateau and impressive castle
- Bükk National Park: third largest national park in the country
- Eger: oldest city in Hungary
- Buda Castle - the underground labyrinth under the castle
- Bugac-Puszta: Region in the Kiskunsági Nemzeti Park
Budapest BUD, Debrecen DEB, Miskolc MCQ, Pecs PEV and Sarmellek SOB. You can take helicopter tours at almost all airports.
A helicopter voucher is a perfect gift to flight along the Danube or go on wine tours in the famous Tokai area. Of course, a sightseeing flight over Budapest is also a special gift. Whether for a birthday, Christmas or a golden wedding - a Gift Vocher always spread a lot of joy.
Hungary Cargo Helicopter Flights - Logistics - Charter services - Charter Aircraft
Budapest Airport in particular has an increasing order situation on the southern and central European market and has developed into a central axis for many different cargo businesses. If you have problems loading freight, we are happy to help. Whether water pipes in the mounains or the supply of air conditioning systems on high-rise buildings, whether transporting a church bell or loading animals. We would be happy to advise you on all aspects of cargo aircraft flights. Here are our areas of responsibility:
- Air freight charters
- Reconnaissance flights (inspection of a pipeline)
- Express goods - urgent express transports
- Extinguishing operations in summer
- Avalanche blasting
- automotive companies
- pharmaceutical companies
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
- Private flights or charter
- Delivery of oil platforms
- Repairs of power lines
- Delivery to construction sites
- animal transport
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Jet Charter
If you have any further questions or requests, please contact us. We would be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Hungary Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Ungarn!