Take a helicopter flight in Ukraine and visit the cities of Kiev, Lviv and Odessa on the Black Sea. In terms of area, the country is the second largest in Europe. Problems have been around for decades. Chernobyl and the burnt down nuclear power plant, the civil war and the separation of the Crimean peninsula is already in the negative press. Due to corruption and cousins of the economy, it has become the poorest country in Europe! The young generation is growing up and is the hope for the country!
Flight time within Europe: 1-2 hours
Language: Ukrainian and Russian
Time zone: GMT +1
Form of state: Republic
System of government: semi-presidential system
Head of State: President Volodymyr Selenskyj
Head of government: Prime Minister Denys Schmyhal
Area of the country: 603,700 km²
Number of inhabitants. 41,830,619
Population density: 71 inhabitants per km²
Ukraine - Europe - Helicopter Flights, Tours, Rides and Cargo
Landmarks of the country:
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant and Abandoned Pripyat City - Visit the ruins of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant and Pripyat Abandoned Ghost Town. It is not far from the Ukrainian capital Kiev. Guided tours are only possible with an organized guide!
- Odessa: with one of the most beautiful cities in the country, great old town with houses from the turn of the century, the Panteleimon Monastery, the Potemkin Steps, 2,000 km long catacombs and Privoz market.
Lemberg (Lwiw) - the historic old town was not destroyed despite the Second World War and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is worth visiting the old town and the old streets. Museums and magnificent buildings beautify the way! Please do not forget your camera!
- Kiev: Pechersk Lavra, the Kijewo-Pecherska Lavra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Monks have lived in the caves and under the monastery building since the 11th century. - Holodomor Memorial - the sad part of the country where over 8 million people died unnecessarily! - Carpathian wooden churches have been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. - St. Sophia Cathedral - Cathedral from the 11th century, old bunkers & tanks can be visited if you want to see something like that.
- Kalashnikov: Guided tours through bunkers, relics from the Cold War, drive an old tank or shoot a Kalashnikov on a training area. All lovers of the military are catered for and guessing silos can be visited with a guide!
- Tunnel of Love: the most romantic place in the country. It's a natural tunnel around a railroad track where couples love to meet and kiss. Superstition says that by visiting the tunnel, one will have a stronger relationship - that is, a happy marriage.
- Mezhyhirya: the presidential palace has become a memorial and commemorates the state corruption and the luxury life of the former president.
Kiev - Shulyany (IEV), Boryspil (KBP), Berdyansk (ERD), Bussellton (BQB), Kharkiv (HRK), Kherson (KHE), Khmelnytskyi (HMJ), Chernivtsi (CWC), Dnipropetrovsk (DNK), Donetsk (DOK ), Hostomel (GML), Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO), Kerch (KHC), Kirowohrad (KGO), Kramatorsk (KRQ), Krywyj Rih (KWG), Lemberg (Lviv) (LWO), Luhansk (VSG), Lutsk ( UCK), Mariupol (MPW), Mykolaiv (NLV), Odessa (ODS), Poltava (PLV), Rivne (RWN), Zaporizhia (OZH), Simferopol (SIP), Sjewjerodonezk (SEV), Sumy (UMY), Ternopil ( TNL), Cherkassy (CKC), Uzhhorod (UDJ) and Vinnytsia (VIN). Helicopter tours and cargo flights can be booked at all airports!
Give your loved ones a gift voucher and surprise them with a very special Christmas present. A sightseeing flight over Chernobyl or the ghost town of Pripyat. Attract attention with a present for a birthday, engagement, golden wedding anniversary, passed exam or as a simple surprise gift. We would be happy to advise you on a gift voucher!
International Air Freight Cargo - Ukraine Cargo Flights - Logistics Transport Services - Airport Slots
If you are planning to transport cargo by helicopter, we offer a wide range of services for various areas of application. Depending on the size of the cargo, we perform a variety of different tasks. The tailor-made service depends on the size and scope of the freight and the working hours required. The offer includes the following aircraft, such as Antonov An-12, Antonov An-26, Ilyushin Il-76MD, Ilyushin Il-76 and Tupolev Tu-154B-2. Of course, the world's largest transport helicopters are also available. More information: Largest Helicopters in the world
Our cargo flight service offers:
- Fire fighting
- Delivery of building materials to construction sites
- Transport of bells
- Spare parts, pipes and food to islands
- Transmission masts and antennas
- Industrial building
- Urgent spare parts
- Air conditioning systems for hospitals or high-rise buildings
- Spare parts delivery for wind turbines (wind farms)
- Concrete or cement to construction sites
- Sea rescue service
- Passenger transportation for gas or oil islands
- Transmission masts in the sea or the mountains
- Transport of heavy granite or marble
- Mountain rescue
For further information, estimates or requests, just contact us.
Your Ukraine Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Ukraine!