The travel destination Croatia in Europe and helicopter flights over Dubrovnik are a highlight of every vacation on the Adriatic coast with over 152 islands. It is also worth visiting the waterfalls at the Plitvice Lakes National Park or flying over Zagreb, the country's capital. Along the Adriatic there are many historical sights that have been awarded by UNESCO.
- along the Adriatic coast
- Dubrovnik sightseeing flight
- Zagreb city flight
- Adriatic coast and discovery of the many islands
- Sightseeing flight Split on the Dalmatian coast
- Game of Thrones flight tour to Lokrum Island
- Elaphite island tour
- Mostar and Kravica waterfalls
Croatia - Europe - Helicopter Flights, Tours, Rides and Cargo
Flight time within Europe: 1 to 2 hours
Currency: Croatian kuna
Time zone: CET
Form of State: Parliamentary Republic
System of government: parliamentary democracy
Head of State: President Zoran Milanović
Head of Government: Prime Minister Andrej Plenković
Country area: 56,594 km²
Number of inhabitants: 4,190,669
Population density: 74 inhabitants per km²
Population development: minus 0.51% - approx. 4 people per year
- Dubrovnik: Old Town Walking Tour with a Local Guide. Various tours are offered, such as the Game of Thrones tour with the "Hidden Wall", narrow streets in the UNESCO World Heritage City, the port area, the old town or enjoy a stay at Banje Beach and relax! The pearl of the Adriatic promises a lot and the location is simply great, from the port: boat trip to Kotor & Perast in Montenegro.
- Korčula - day trip from Dubrovnik - here you can discover the second largest island of Croatia, Korčula and the birthplace of Marco Polo, 5 km long city walls of Ston. Experience the city's great heritage and visit the local restaurants. Dine on fresh oysters and sample the best wines.
- Kornati Islands National Park: 152 small islands and reefs off the coast in the Adriatic region
- Rovinj: visit the densely packed houses in the small town on the Adriatic coast. Together with its 12 offshore islands, it is a great destination for a beach holiday.
- Brac Island: if you are looking for the most beautiful beach, the Golden Horn on Brac Island is the right place.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park: here you can expect waterfalls up to 78 meters high. A small lake and a lot of nature can be seen in the national park.
- Sightseeing flight along the Adriatic coast
- Zagreb: Capital of Croatia, Art Nouveau architecture in the city center, Museum of Contemporary Art, the Capitol - episcopal city and the upper town with houses from the Baroque era.
- Jama Baredine in Istria: beautiful show cave with some 4,000 year old excavations
- Pula: historical Roman amphitheatre from the time of Emperor Augustus with 23,000 seats, the Pula castle and the Augustus temple.
- Split on the Dalmatian coast: old seat of the Roman Emperor Diocletian - Diocletian's Palace, pretty town promenade, the cathedral & Mestrovic gallery.
- Sailing: there are good wind conditions at the Dalmatian coast and all sailing enthusiasts will get their money's worth here. Between June and September it is high season and the beaches are often overcrowded.
- Recommended islands: Rab, Hvar, Krk and Brac
Airports in Croatia - Dubrovnik DBV, Losinj LSZ, Osijek OSI, Pula PUY, Rijeka RJK, Split SPU, Zadar ZAD and Zagreb ZAG. Helicopter flights are possible from almost all airports!
With gift vouchers as a present you can give away a helicopter sightseeing flight to your loved ones on various occasions at the Adriatic. If you are going on vacation in Croatia soon, you will find small or large sightseeing flights around Zabreb, Dubrovnik, Pula, Zadar, Losinj or Osijek. Surprise your wife or children with a special gift. This gift is particularly popular with newly-weds or couples who are about to get engaged,
Croatia Cargo Flights - Services - Landing Permits - Flight Planning - Airport Slots
Depending on the freight, our area of responsibility can vary. We offer tailor-made solutions and tailor our services to your needs. Whether transmitter masts or church bells - we will find the perfect way for your transport problems. Our area of responsibility can be:
- Industrial building
- Fire fighting
- Sea rescue service
- Transmission masts in the mountains or the sea
- Concrete or cement to construction sites
- Pipes, spare parts, food to islands
- urgent spare parts
- Antennas and transmission masts
- Transport of church bells
- Transport of heavy marble or granite
- Air conditioning systems for high-rise buildings or hospitals
- Mountain rescue
- Delivery of building materials to construction sites
- Passenger transportation for gas or oil islands
- Spare parts delivery for wind turbines (wind farms)
If you have any further requests or information, just write to us. We would be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Croatia Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Kroatien!