The small city-state of Monaco is a principality on the French Riviera of South France. The borders with Italy are not far. Many helicopter flights depart from Nice Airport, where we fly to yachts or hotel accommodations. But the area is also not far from the French Maritime Alps.
This means that you can have fun on the beach in the morning and take a helicopter flight to the ski in the afternoon. In the evening you can go to the Monte-Carlo Casino or visit one of the best restaurants in the Principality. What more can you expect from life? Feel like a king in France.
Monaco - Europe - Helicopter Flights, Tours, Rides and Cargo
Country currency: Euro (EUR)
Form of the state: Hereditary monarchy
System of government: constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Prince Albert II.
Head of Government: Minister of State Pierre Dartout
Country area: 2,026976 km²
Number of inhabitants: 37,300
Population density: 18,406 inhabitants per km²
Development of the population: plus 5.5% - approx. 3 more people every year
European Union: not a member
The principality is known to the rich and famous all over the world, because here as a foreigner you don't have to pay inheritance or income tax. In the case of criminal offences, tax sins committed are not prosecuted. However, all businesses and companies pay their taxes well! Everything has its price and here you pay more than a fortune for real estate!
Sights of the city-state:
- Larvotto or Le Méridien Beach
- Oceanographic Museum
- Casino Monte-Carlo - admission from 18 years - the top floor is reserved only for the players.
- Casino Café de Paris - casino
- Japanese garden
- Monte Carlo Opera
- Monaco Grand Prix
- Le Palais Princier - the prince's modest house
- Grimaldi Forum - large business centre facing the lake
- Notre-Dame-Immaculate cathedral
- Exotic garden
- Nouveau Musée National de Monaco - Museum
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort - Casino, Spa, and Hotel Accommodation
Airport for helicopters:
Héliport de Monaco - the only airport of the aristocracy
Airports for line machines in the vicinity.
Nice - 17 km, Cuneo Levaldigi 91 km, Toulon-Hyères 124 km, Genoa 136 km and Turin 164 km. We would be happy to pick you up from the above airports with a helicopter flight.
Monaco Cargo Flights - Logistics Transport - Cargo ship, Services, Airport Slots and more
If you need a transport helicopter, we offer a wide range of services for various applications. Depending on the size of the cargo, we perform a variety of tasks. Our tailor-made service is based on the size of the cargo and the time. Our Cargo Flight Service offers you the following topics:
- Urgent spare parts
- Spare parts, pipes and food to islands
- Transmission masts and antennas
- Air conditioning systems for hospitals or high-rise buildings
- Spare parts delivery for wind turbines (wind farms)
- Concrete or cement to construction sites
- Industrial building
- Transport of heavy granite or marble
- Mountain rescue
- Fire fighting
- Delivery of building materials to construction sites
- Transport of bells
- Sea rescue service
- Passenger transportation for gas or oil islands
- Transmission masts in the sea or the mountains
Give your loved ones a special gift with Gift Vouchers. Whether for a golden wedding, birthday or engagement. There are many more reasons to give away a voucher for a helicopter flight.
We look forward to your inquiry and we will be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Monaco Helicopter Team