The travel destination Czech Republic, formerly Czechoslovakia is situated in Central Europe. Discover the most beautiful sights with a helicopter flight. Visit Prague and fly along the Moldau or to Karlovy Vary and try Pilsner beer. Fly over the famous Wenceslas Square on a city flight and try some great food. Find out about the best times to travel.
Czech Republic - Europe - Helicopter Flights - Tours, Rides and Cargo
Flight time within Europe: 1 - 2 hour
Language of the country: Czech
Currency: Czech koruna
Time zone: CET +0
Form of State: Parliamentary Republic
System of government: parliamentary democracy
Head of the state: President Miloš Zeman
Head of the government: Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
Area of the country: 78,866 km²
Number of inhabitants: 10,637,794
Population density: 134 inhabitants per km²
Population density: plus 0.25% - + 2 people per year
- Prague: Prague Castle with St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, throne room of the Czech kings, Holy Roman Emperors and Habsburg Emperors, City Hall: wonderful view of Prague's old town, monument to Jan Hus, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge - the oldest stone bridge in Europe and Landmark of the city,
- Brno: nice student city with lively bars, restaurants & cafes, historic old town, Spielberg Castle
- Moravia: UNESCO World Heritage Villa Tugendhat
- Budweis in South Bohemia: the name and the beer are well known - Budweiser Brewery, fairytale castles on the Vltava.
- Karlovy Vary: thermal springs, wellness, hiking areas through the woods and old historical castles
- Krummau: known for the Bohemian Forest, Czech dumplings and black beer. Cesky Krumlov Castle, Egon Schiele Art Center. The historic city center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Karlstein Castle: the most visited excursion destination outside of Prague - the Roman Emperor and Czech King Kart IV lived here.
- Jewish quarter: many synagogues, Prague's Josefstadt quarter, small craft market
- Bohemian Switzerland: extraordinary rock towns, smallest national park in the country - untouched - nature, hiking area and good for helicopter flights.
- Znojmo: medieval city in South Moravia
- Elbogen Castle and Palace - Loket - near the German border
- Ostrava - third largest city in the country
- Frauenberg Castle - Hluboká nad Vltavou - fairytale castle
- Marienbad: health resort in western Bohemia, mineral springs,
- Bohemian Forest: 120 km long mountain range on the German-Austrian-Czech border. Especially nice to experience with a helicopter flight!
- Castle and flower gardens in Kremsier
- Nikolsburg - located on the border of Lower Austria, Nikolsburg Castle, historic old town, town hall, synagogue and the sgraffito house
- Theresienstadt concentration camp - Terezin - also Theresienstadt camp; historical fortress town & concentration camp from WWII
- Kutná Hora: Sedletz Ossuary is an ossuary in Sedletz, a district of Kutná Hora: the village can be reached quickly by flight. It is located approx. 70 km east of Prague.
- Pilsen - well known among Pils drinkers - the Pilsner Urquelle Brewery is the most visited attraction, great synagogue, Gothic St. Bartholomew's Cathedral, the zoo, the West Bohemian Museum, the theater and the main market.
- Telch: old city with historical buildings azs the 12th century
- Leitomischl Castle
Airports in the Czech Republic
Brno BRQ, Karlovy Vary KLV, Ostrava OSR, Prague PRG, Zabreh ZBE, Zlin GTW, Pardubice PED, Prerov PRV, Uherske Hradiste UHE, Karlsbad KLV, Ostrava and Ostrau OSR.
Cargo Flights - Private Charter
- Express transport within a few hours
- Extinguishing operations in summer
- animal transport
- Reconnaissance flights (checking a pipeline)
- Repairs of power lines
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
- Urgent express transports
- Express goods
- Avalanche blasting
- hunting parties
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Delivery to construction sites
- Transport of snow cannons
- Sightseeing flights
- Transport of dangerous goods
Gift vouchers for all occasions
Gift vouchers allow you to offer helicopter flights to loved ones on a variety of occasions. With us you will find small or large sightseeing flights around Wenceslas Square in Prague. Surprise your wife or children with a special gift in the golden city of Prague.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us via email and we will get back to you shortly.
Your Czech Republic Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Prag - Tschechien und Umgebung!