The holiday destination Portugal is located at the Atlantic Ocean at the edge of Europe. With a Helicopter Flight you can take a sightseeing flight over the flower island Madeira or the Azores. On the mainland you will find beautiful beaches and small fishing villages with colourful cobblestone streets. The big cities like Porto or Lisbon in particular offer more variety. The Azores, which are an insider tip, are fairly new in travel brochures.
Portugal - Helicopter Flights in Europe - Tours and more
Location: South Europe
Form of government: unified republic
System of government: semi-presidential democracy
Flight time within Europe: 3-4 hours
Time zone: CET -1
President: Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa
Head of Government: Prime Minister António Costa
Area of the country: 92,212 km²
Population density: 115 inhabitants per km²
Sights in short:
- Lisbon - Belem, Palacio Nacional da Ajuda, Torre de Belem and the Mosteiro dos Jeronimos Monastery
- Obidos - windmills in the Estremadura region, castle with city walls, narrow, flower-adorned historical streets, Tram 28 is an old tram and more a landmark of the city. Take line 28, which connects many attractions.
- Algarve: southernmost region - the most important travel destination for all sun worshipers
- Capo da Roca: the westernmost point of Portula and Europe - easily accessible from Lisbon.
- Fatima: the main Catholic pilgrimage sites
- Sintra: the Pena Palace Royal Palace
- Porto: port city and the second largest city in the country. Popular with tourists from all over the world. The old town, the bridge Ponte Dom Luís I and the old town are very worth seeing.
- Evora: The Alentejo region includes the ruins of the Roman Diana Temple, a bone chapel decorated with skeletons, a cathedral, castle and the former royal seat of Paço dos Condes de Basto
Major airports in the country:
Braga near Pammeira - BGZ, Braganca - BGC, Coimbra - CBP, Faro - FAO, Flores Island - FLW, Funchal (Island Madeira) - FNC, Graciosa Island - GRW - Azores, Horta - HOR, Lisbon - LIS, Pico Island - PIX , Ponta Delgada - PDL (Island Sao Mignel - Azores, Porto - OPO, Porto Santo - PXO, San Jorge Island - SJZ, Santa Maria SMA - Azores, Terceira - TER and Vila Real - VRL
Helicopter flights are possible at all airports!
Our tip for sightseeing flights in Lisbon:
- historical districts of Belém
- Sintra Helicopter Tour and Queluz National Palace
- Sun coast scenic flight with Estoril and Cascais
- Belem and Tejo
Gift vouchers - give your loved ones a gift voucher, whether for a golden wedding, birthday or as a normal gift - it always spreads a lot of joy. We would be happy to advise you on the planning.
Cargo Flights & Charters - Logistics and Aviation
- Extinguishing operations in summer
- animal transport
- Reconnaissance flights (inspection of a pipeline)
- Repairs of power lines
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
- Air freight charter
- automotive companies
- pharmaceutical companies
- Delivery of oil platforms
- Urgent express transports - express goods
- Avalanche blasting
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Delivery to construction sites
For further information or requests please contact us. We would be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Portugal Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Portugal!