You can experience a lot with a helicopter flight over Switzerland. Lively cities, sublime mountain landscapes. Palm-lined lake shores and many other postcard landscapes. Whether summer or winter vacation - our sightseeing flights are very popular with young and old!
Switzerland - Helicopter Flights in Europe
'' Grüezi mitenand '' Welcome to our website
Active vacation, relaxing and a sightseeing flight around the respective holiday area. Everything can be conveniently set up when the weather is right. Many natural beauties are waiting to be discovered. Our flight starts from one of the big cities, at lakeside hotels or a small alpine boarding house. Our excursions also go to the ski areas and include all local sights. In total, our country has seven major airports spread across.
Many highlights are waiting for you to visit. With us you are well equipped to explore the lovely mountains or big cities from lofty heights.
German, French, Italian and Romansh are spoken. Almost every Swiss person learns the English language at school. The dialects are special, even Swiss people can sometimes not understand each other!
The winter months from November to March can be uncomfortably cold, especially in the mountains. Spring starts from mid-March to May with around 12 to 20 degrees. June starts summer. The temperatures are around 23 to 24 degrees until August. Autumn starts in September and October with temperatures of 15 to 20 degrees.
Big cities with their population:
- Zurich - 420,100
- Geneva - 203,100
- Basel - 173,200
- Lausanne - 140,000
- Bern - 135,000
- Winterthur - 113,200
- Lucerne - 82,300
- St. Gallen - 76,100
- Lugano - 63,000
- Biel - 56,000
Airports with number of passengers:
- Zurich - about 29.2 million
- Geneva - about 17.1 million
- Basel - 7.6 million
- Bern: approx. 137,000
- Lugano - approx. 135,000
- St. Gallen - approx. 109,000
- Sion - approx. 1,184
Currency: Swiss Francs
Time zone: CET +0 hours
The regions in Switzerland are all very safe. It is one of the safest countries in the world. Pickpockets are waiting for their victims in the big cities - like everywhere else in the world! Take special care of your hand luggage!
The most popular attractions in the country:
- Hiking: Switzerland with Austria is a popular hiking country in the Alps. Cows, mountain lakes and alpine pastures are al over to be seen.
- Gsteigwiler near Interlaken
- Jungfraujoch Express
- Eiger north face
- Matterhorn with glacier landing
- Zurich: the Großmünster, the old town and the lake
- Bernina Railway: the panorama railway from Chur - UNESCO World Heritage
- Rhine Falls: one of the largest waterfalls in Europe
- Engadin: Swiss National Park, ski resorts, hiking areas
- Lauterbrunnen: 300 meter high Staubbach Falls
- Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn and the Trümmelbach Falls
- Matterhorn: the 4,478m high Matterhorn is the country's landmark
- Bern: Zytglogge (clock tower), the Bern Zoo and the Federal Palace
- Lucerne: Kappelbrücke - the symbol of the city
- Skiing: Zermatt, St. Moritz, Gstaad and many other ski areas
We offer helicopter flights from:
- Glarus Mollis
- Interlaken Gsteigwiler
- Lodrino Ticino
- Lucerne Beromünster
- Schindellegi Einsiedeln
- St. Gallen Altenrhein
- St. Moritz - Samedan
- Sitterdorf - Thurgau
- Zermatt and Matterhorn
We look forward to your inquiry. We are happy to fulfil your wishes. On special request, we will also make out gift vouchers for special occasions like birthdays or marriage etc.
Your Switzerland Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in der Schweiz!