Our Sanbona Wildlife Reserve runs from Cape Town to the Little Karoo of South Africa. We start our helicopter flight from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Discover abundant wildlife and the famous white lions that have found a new home in this luxury wildlife reserve.
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve – Cape Town Helicopter Fly-in safari
Airfare flight safaris Price
R 23,600 only flight per person Helicopter safaris
approx. 130 minutes - one way
Minimum booking: Fly-in safari - number of people: 6 people
Special feature: Please let us know your body weight in advance!
- only bookable with accommodation and safaris
- Prices: accommodation on request
- limited baggage
- All overnight prices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, two game drives, guided bush walks, tea, coffee, water, city tax with VAT.
- If you are on a family vacation at Gondwana Family Lodge, children can also take part in this safari.
Known from radio and television
- The luxury reserve is special because only here you can watch white lions on a safari.
- Sanbona is only a few hours away from Cape Town and offers 54,000 hectares of hilly mountain landscapes, rock formations, indigenous fauna and flora and historical rock paintings. This is a highlight of your South Africa trip that shouldn't be missed.
Big 5 tours
Discover fly-in safaris to the Sanbona Wildlife Reserve on a helicopter flight from Cape Town and spot white lions in the wild. The luxury private animal reserve is located in the Little Karoo of South Africa and can be reached in about 3 hours by car from Cape Town. With a helicopter you can reach the luxury game reserve in about 1.50 hours.
The private game reserve has a size of 54,000 hectares and offers Big 5 safaris. Here you can spot leopards, elephants, white lions, buffalo, rhinos, cheetahs and many more African wildlife. Smaller wild animals such as the Riverine Rabbit or Klipspringer can also be seen here.
The private animal reserve offers 27 luxury rooms in a total of 3 units. All accommodations have a minibar as standard equipment. Coffee and tea making facilities, satellite TV, DVD & CD player, electronic safe and telephone. We can also offer special luxury accommodation with a swimming pool.
Bush safaris - White Lions Fly-In Safaris - South Africa
In the luxury game reserve you will find the following offers:
Tilney Manor House
Furnished in African style with lounge and fireplace for the cold winter days. In addition to safaris, relaxation therapies and a beautiful swimming pool are also offered.
Dwyka Tented Lodge
As a special feature the park offers you an open African boma, an African restaurant, a boutique with gift items and a spa. Here you can book luxury accommodation where each unit has a private pool.
This particular lodge is suitable for families with children. Here your little ones will find plenty of space to play and new opportunities for their development, a playroom with television and a playground. An open African boma, lounge, pool and boutique with gift items are also on offer. A spa also provides variety in the wilderness.
- The Sanbona Wildlife Reserve offers you three first class restaurants.
Sport - Spa - Relaxation Retreat - Wellness
- You can book spa treatments in the Relaxation Retreat. The premises offer a sauna, outdoor pool and steam bath.
- Game drives with safaris - for overnight guests only
- Every day, two Big 5 safaris are offered for overnight guests in an open 4x4 vehicle, which are included in the price.
Leopards are hunters of the night and are rarely seen in daylight. If another leopard contests the territory of its conspecifics, the big cat can also be observed during the day. Often she lies asleep on a tree stump and monitors her territory.
Sabona Fly-In Safaris - Hikes in the bush
All hiking enthusiasts are also catered for and get their money's worth. On special request, you can go on bush walks with a trained ranger. During your hike through the bush, the rancher will inform you about the fauna and flora of the Kleine Karro. In particular, you will learn a lot of information about the semi-desert and its flora and fauna.
Most native plants are survivors and can do almost without water all year round. The animal world makes use of the water-storing plants, especially in the months with little rain, and thus draws its fluids. A specialty is the region after a rare rainy day and entire landscapes are transformed into a sea of flowers. Whole mountains are transformed into a sea of flowers.
If you need more information about a Cape Town helicopter sightseeing flight from Cape Town, please contact us. If the fly-in safari seems too expensive for you, we also offer transport by car.
Your Cape Town helicopter team