The island of Indonesia has become known through Bali, Jakarta, the Gili Island, Java, the Komodo dragon, Borneo, Lombok and Sumatra. Visiting the Asian country with a Helicopter is a great highlight on your trip. With over 17,508 islands and over 264 million people, the island nation is remarkable! Many people know the holiday paradise of Bali better. But Indonesia is more than just Bali!
Indonesia - Helicopter Flights, Tours, Rides & Cargo in Asia
- Capital: Jakarta
- Flight time from Europe: - 13 to 14 hours
- Language: Indonesian
- Currency: Rupiah (IDR)
- Time zone: GMT +7 to +9
- Islands: approximately 17,508 islands
- Form of state: Republic
- System of government: presidential democracy
- Head of government of the island state: President Joko Widodo
- Area of the country: 1,904,569 km²
- Number of inhabitants: 264,160,000
- Population density: 125 inhabitants per km²
- Development of the population: plus 1.10% - approx. 2 more inhabitants per year
Nature is beautiful above and below the water. Dive in the coral reefs and visit the orangutans in the rainforests of the national parks.
Landmarks of the country:
- Java: Ganung Bromo volcano in the Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park. More peaks of other volcanoes, overall very worth seeing, especially with a scenic flight! - Borobudur Temple - the largest Buddhist temple from the 8th century,
- Sumatra: Toba Lake: the largest crater lake on earth with stone graves, hot springs, small villages and the Batak wooden houses
- Togian Islands: Jellyfish Lake: swim in a turquoise blue lake with thousands of orange non-toxic jellyfish.
- Komodo Islands: Komodo dragons - the excursion is not entirely safe. Visit the '' Little Dragons '' - the largest living lizards in the world. The Pink Beach and the intact coral banks of the island are also worthwhile.
- Bali: Tagellalang Rice Terraces, Pura Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Pura Lempuyang Temple, Gunung Kawi, Tirta Empul Temple, Tanah Lot Temple, Temple City Pura Besakih, Monkey Forest in Ubud, Ubud City. For all sun worshipers, the beaches on Nusa Islands are beautiful.
- Bali: Surfing on the island, Kuta and the black sand beaches of Canggu in Bali. All surfing fans get their money's worth here.
- Lombok: shaped by tourism - similar to how it looked in Bali 30 years ago!
- Religion: 90% Muslim country
- Eat: You are sure to know the popular Nasi Goreng spice mix from Holland. This special spice mixture comes from Indonesians and is highly recommended. But there are still tasty satay skewers and gado gado on offer. In any case, order mild! As everywhere in Asia, the kitchen is very spicy!
- Airports in the country:
Bali DPS, Balikpapan BPN, Banda Aceh BTJ, Bandung BDO, Bima BMU, Christmas Island XCH, Denpasar DPS, Ende ENE, Jakarta CGK, Kao KAZ, Lombok LOP, Makassar UPG, Malang MLG, Manado MDC, Mataram Airport AMI, Medan MES , Naha NAH, Padang PDG, Solo City SOC, Surabaya SUB, Wamena WMX and Yogyakarta JOG. Almost all helicopter flights fly from the airports!
- Women travelling alone: not recommended!
- Drugs: the island nation has the strictest drug laws in the world. Carrying drugs is enough for an arrest! Don't buy drugs, no matter how cheap they are!
- Pickpockets: as in every country, pickpockets are also up to mischief!
- K.O. Drops - never leave your drinks unattended!
- Cocktails: do not buy super cheap cocktails on the roadside. The alcohol is adulterated and life threatening. In the worst case, it can lead to blindness.
- Kidnappings: Avoid the regions around East Kalimantan to Malaysia and the border areas to the Philippines - Kidnappings!
- Car traffic or cheap motorcycles: take a taxi (Silverbird, Blue Bird, Express or the Go Jek taxi app). If you have an accident as a foreigner, you are always to blame!
- Raids: Leave your expensive Rolex in your safe. The lead of valuables such as gold chains, bracelets and other jewellery tempts to robbery. Do not show any money or your credit card in public! You should remember your secret number and under no circumstances carry it with you! Carry your money in your neck pouch or hidden in your belt!
Cargo Flights Services - Landing Permits and Flight Planning - Airport Slots
If you need a transport helicopter, we offer our service for various tasks. Depending on the order, we perform a variety of tasks. Our tailor-made service is based on the weight and size of your freight. Our Cargo Flight Service offers you the following areas of assignment:
- Transmission masts and antennas
- Industrial building
- Sea rescue service
- Passenger transportation for gas or oil islands
- Spare parts delivery for wind turbines (wind farms)
- Concrete or cement to construction sites
- Spare parts, pipes and food to islands
- Transmission masts in the sea or the mountains
- Transport of heavy granite or marble
- urgent spare parts
- Air conditioning systems for hospitals or high-rise buildings
- Mountain rescue
- Fire fighting
- Delivery of building materials to construction sites
- Transport of bells
If you have any further questions or requests, we look forward to your inquiry. We would be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate on Helicopter Flights.
Your Indonesia Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Indonesien, Singapur, Thailand, China, Hongkong und ganz Asien!