A city with seven million inhabitants on an area of 1,106 km² and an important financial and economic sector, Hong Kong is one of the world's cities where Helicopter Flights & Tours are offered. After Monaco, with around 16,000 inhabitants per km², the city is one of the most densely populated regions on our planet.
Our flights from Macau to Hongkong - city tour with islands, via Aberdeen and Stanley - approx. 30 minutes
- special feature: If you want a private flight, you have to rent all seats of the helicopter! Minimum booking always 2 people!
Hong Kong - China - Helicopter Flights in Asia - Tours, Rides & CargoHongkong - Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
- Capital: Hong Kong
- Flight time from Europe: 10-13 hours
- Languages: English and Cantonese
- Currency: Hongkong dollar
- Time zone: CET +7
- Area: 2,755 km²
- Location: where the Pearl River flows into the South China Sea
- Climate: subtropical and humid
- Population density: 16,000 inhabitants per km² - in comparison Finland: Population density: 16 inhabitants per km²
- Car traffic: left-hand traffic
- Rainy season: June to September
- Winter time: December to March - 14 to 22 degrees
- Prices: if you think the city is super cheap, you are wrong. In contrast to Bangkok ( Thailand ) the prices are the most expensive in the world. A small glass of wine costs around $ 8 to $ 12. For lunch the prices are around 18 to 22 dollars!
IATA Airport Code - HKG, ICAO Airport Code - VHHH - Alias: Hongkong International Airport and Chek Lap Kok Airport
- Victoria Peak: beautiful viewpoint of the city with the cable car
- Lantau Island: Disneyland in the city, long, great beaches in summer, largest island with cable car transport to the Big Buddha, Po Ling Monastery and the fishing village of Tai O,
- Kowloon district: Temple Street Night Market: the most popular night market
- Star Ferry: Here you should take a Harbor tour with the public ferry from Kowloon to Hongkong Island. The view of the city skyline is beautiful. Helicopter flights are particularly worthwhile here!
- Repulse Bay: the liveliest and most beautiful sandy beach
- Tung Choi Street: Ladies Market
- Nathan Road: Hotels, bars, shopping, restaurants, small side streets with many markets. Even magic tricks are demonstrated here and then sold!
- Macau: The neighbouring city is about 50 km on the Pearl River Delta and was a Portuguese colony in earlier times and is Las Vegas of Asia,
- Walled City: Guided tours through an old part of the city that had no law in the past. It was the most densely populated place in the world.
- History of Hong Kong Museum: shows the development of a village into one of the most important financial and economic centres in the world. Anyone interested in history should visit the museum!
- Mid-Level-Escalators and Soho: City nightlife with escalators on Hong Kong Island that lead to small boutiques, restaurants and bars on every level.
- Sightseeing: Please plan your visit for all the sights during the week. The population visits them especially on the weekends and there are often long queues in front of the cable car.
Rental car or taxi?
Better to take a taxi, as there is left-hand traffic in the city. The taxis are extremely cheap and cost less with several people than the metro!
Security: As everywhere in the world, there are pickpockets here too. Smoking is prohibited on the ferry, bus or tram. Fines of 3,000 to 6,000 Hongkong dollars (over 700 euros) are normal.
Overnight stays: Avoid cheap accommodation. Besides theft, fleas are the smallest problem!
Hongkong is a city that never sleeps and always pulsates. It is the history of the city as a British colony, together with the influence of China, that make this city so interesting. Everything is different from the rest of China and always worth a trip.
We would particularly like to recommend city tours and other helicopter flights to you.
Your Hong Kong Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Singapur, Thailand, China, Hongkong und ganz Asien!