Many trips to Asia are via Singapore. It is an island and city-state that lies south of Malaysia. If you have a short stopover here, helicopter flights are ideal so that you can discover the city quickly. The airport is about 40 minutes by car from the progressive city centre. Overall, we recommend a stay of three or four days.
Singapore - Helicopter Flights in Asia - Tours and Cargo
- Capital: Singapore
- Flight time from Europe: approx. 12 hours
- Language: Chinese, English, Tamil, Malay,
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Time zone: GMT +8
- Official language: Tamil, Malay, Chinese and English
- Form of government: Republic
- System of government: Parliamentary illiberal democracy
- Head of State: President Halimah Yacob
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong
- Area: 725.1 km²
- Population: 5,703,600
- Population density: 7,867 inhabitants per km²
- Population growth: plus 1.2 % per year
- Entry: Entry is possible for Swiss, Germans and Austrians with a passport without a visa.
- Punishments: The state loves order and sourness. Big fines even for guests if they just throw away rubbish or smoke in the toilets!
- Security: Almost no crime. The city is safer than any big city in Europe!
- Alcohol: It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol in public between 10.30pm and 7am. Should you get caught, it will lead to an arrest and further problems. Corporal punishment has not yet been abolished either!
Sights of the city:
- Marina Bay Hotel: the city's landmark with an infinity pool on the roof. Unfortunately not allowed for day visitors. An overnight stay costs around 450 euros.
- Merlion Statue: located on Marina Bay - mythical creatures from a mermaid and lion.
- Gardens at the Bay: beautiful park behind the Marina Bay Hotel with artificial trees. The daily light shows in the evening are worth seeing.
- China Town: the Chinese quarter with the markets and the Buddha Tooth Temple. In the temple there is said to be a tooth of Buddha. Cheap street food. Some stands have received international awards for their quality.
- Little India: Indian quarter with restaurants, colourful houses (Tan Teng Niah House), the Sri Veeramakaliamman Hindu Temple and the Tekka Food Center
- Muslim Quarter: Masjid Sultan, hipster restaurants, Haji Lane and cafes.
- Hawker Center: the finest street food, market halls with local dishes. Some stalls got a Michellin star - the residents of the city are queuing up !!!
- Singapore Flyer: Ferris wheel in the city centre
- Sentosa: Local recreation destination of the island state with sandy beaches and a resort on the small island. The region is located in the south on the main island. There is also a university that is worth seeing. You could take a small helicopter flight straight from the airport!
- Botanical garden - a must see when you are there. Beautifully laid out with the most beautiful plants from Asia
Airport: Singapore Changi Airport - SIN
- Sightseeing flights are possible from the airport!
Gift Vouchers - Charter Flights
- With gift vouchers, you can give your loved ones helicopter sightseeing flights on various occasions. You can do small or large sightseeing flights with us. Surprise your wife or children with a special gift.
Helicopter Cargo flights - Private Charter
- Delivery to construction sites
- animal transport
- Reconnaissance flights (checking a pipeline)
- Repairs of power lines
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
- Sightseeing flights
- Delivery of oil islands
- Urgent express transports
- Express goods
- Avalanche blasting
- hunting parties
- Forestry - supply of spare parts
- Extinguishing operations in summer
- Import - Export - Thailand - Finland
Please contact us for further information or requests. We would be happy to provide you with a non-binding cost estimate.
Your Singapore Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in Singapur, Thailand und ganz Asien!