If you are visiting New Orleans, America with a Helicopter Flight, you will find the birthplace of jazz here. On every street corner, African American musicians serenade and give the city the right setting. It is located in Louisiana, not far from the Gulf of Mexico. Located on the Mississippi, the city is known for its vibrant nightlife and music scene beyond the US borders.
City and Plantation Tour:
Basic Demo Flight
Private Helicopter Sightseeing Flight
Love in the Air Aerial Tours
Weddings and Engagements
Sky Dancing Over NOLA
Mississippi Delta Excursion
Papa Noel Christmas Eve
City and Swamp Helicopter Rides
Weekday date night
5, 13, 15, 30, 60 Mile Helicopter Ride
Custom wedding flights
New Orleans - America - Helicopter Flights, Tours, Cargo and Rides
Sights of the city:
- French Quarter
- Louisiana State Museum
- Mardi Grass World
- Historic Voodoo Museum - Explore New Orleans Voodoo
- St. Louis Cathedral
- City Park
- Bourbon Street - bars, nightlife, French and Spanish architecture
- National WWII Museum
- Presbytère and Cabildo
- House of Broel’s Historic Mansion
- Doll house Museum
- Pirates Alley
- Mississippi Tours
- Jazz and Heritage Festival
- Literary Festival and Tennessee Williams Festival
- Museum of Art
- Great River Road - the most beautiful plantations
- Oak Alley Plantation: Beautiful historic avenue with 300 year old Virginia oaks
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas: The aquarium showcases the world of waters around New Orleans, from the Mississippi and the swamps to the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean.
- San Francisco Plantation: House built in 1856 has been declared a National Historic Landmark. Definitely worth seeing!
- Lafayette: the best starting point for interesting boat tours with wild alligators and inhabited swamps
- Natchez paddle steamer - in earlier times, over 30 paddle steamers were anchored here, offering two-hour trips along Mississippi. Helicopter flights along the Mississippi are very worthwhile!
- Cemetery hopping - the somewhat different cemetery with small villas as tombs. Here you can wander around like in a small town. Since the residents had a different attitude towards death, the cemetery is a sight in itself!Airports in the vicinity of the American city with mileage information:
New Orleans Lake front - 14 miles, Baton Rouge Ryan - 105 miles, Gulfport - 122 km, Lafayette - 168 km and Hattiesburg-Laurel - 186 km. Helicopter tours can be booked from almost all airports!
Gift Vouchers: always giving the right gift is often not that easy! Those who cannot decide immediately from our huge selection can simply let the recipient choose the experience they want. If their chosen flight differs from the gift voucher, the recipient can simply pay the difference or exchange it for other travel destinations. Give away a flight along the famous Mississippi and experience the historic city from lofty heights. We highly recommend a Mississippi Delta excursion!
New Orleans Cargo Flights - International Container Cargo - Global Air Cargo Network - Leading Air Freight
It all depends on the size, weight and time required to offer you a non-binding cargo offer. Our large area of responsibility can vary depending on the assignment. Tailored solutions and flight planning are carried out by experienced employees. As always, it depends on the weather. Whether transporting pipes or transmission masts - we will find the perfect way for your problems. Our work area at a glance:
- Passenger transportation for gas or oil islands
- Spare parts delivery for wind turbines (wind farms)
- Transport of church bells
- Transport of heavy granite or marble
- Air conditioning systems for high-rise buildings or hospitals
- Mountain rescue and fire fighting
- Delivery of building materials to construction sites
- Industrial building
- Fire fighting of plantations
- Mississippi rescue service
- Transmission masts in the mountains or the sea
- Concrete or cement to construction sites
- Pipes, spare parts, food to islands
- urgent spare parts
- Antennas and transmission masts
- International Container Cargo
For further information or requests please contact us. We would be happy to send you a non-binding cost estimate.
Your New Orleans Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in New Orleans!