With several New York Helicopter Flights you can admire many parts of the city such as Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island at lofty heights. You can save yourself many kilometre on foot with a sightseeing flight, because a vacation of a week is usually not enough.
New York - Helicopter Flights in America - USA Tours & Flights
Here are some of the city's attractions that you should definitely visit. For all the highlights that you can reach on foot, you should buy tickets online in advance. This saves you a lot of time for further visits.
Our tips at a glance:
- Flatiron Building
- Wall Street
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Statue of Liberty - France gave the statue to the Americans in 1876 for their 100th birthday. The gift was only delivered 10 years later! Visiting Liberty Island takes a lot of time, so a helicopter flight is not a bad idea! You can also discover Ellis Island!
- Empire State Building - 100 floors with 102 floors
- Rockefeller Center - a total of 21 high houses
- One World Obervatory
- MoMa - Van Gogh's in the heart of Manhattan
- Guggenheim Museum
- Central Park - Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, is located in the middle of Manhattan, Central Park: from 9 to 110 Streets between 5th and 8th Avenues. Over 840 meters wide and 4 km long!
- High line
- Staten Island Ferry - Free Ferry Ride
- Times Square
- St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Brooklyn Bridge - connects Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Grand Central Station
- Bronx Little Italy
- China Town
- Niagara Falls - Take a day trip to see the Niagara Falls by plane. We can arrange tours if you want to visit some of the best Niagara attractions like Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Maid of the Mist (seasonal) or Cave of the Winds.
- Hudson Valley - Wine tours in the fall to Tappan Zee Bridge, Hudson River and Harriman State Park
Please visit the Federal Foreign Office's travel advice to the USA. Overall, the USA is a safe country to travel to. The exceptions are the big cities, where pickpockets are waiting for your appearance! Do not take any handbags or open photo equipment with you! don't walk on streets that seem dangerous at night!
Gift Vouchers - there are many ways to surprise your loved ones with a gift voucher. Whether for a birthday, wedding or wedding anniversary. We would be happy to advise you on sightseeing flights around the statue of freedom!
Cargo Flights - Our options at a glance:
- Urgent express transport
- Blasting rock avalanches
- Delivery to construction sites
- Fire extinguishing operations in the mountains
- Reconnaissance flights (pipeline)
- Repairs of power lines
- Assistance in the event of natural disasters
Anyone planning a trip to New York City should definitely get a good travel guide. The city is definitely not enough for a short vacation.
For further requests or information, please contact us. We would be happy to provide you with a non-binding cost estimate.
Your New York City Helicopter Team
Wir sprechen auch Deutsch. Gerne schreiben wir Sie in deutscher Sprache an und informieren über Hubschrauber Rundflüge in New York City!